Tuesday 23 November 2010

A GIRLY MINI ALBUM

As any "good" crafty person knows, a stash is "essential". Before anyone throws stones at me, I am talking about myself too, or maybe even especially.

Mini-albums is a good way to put your stash to work, taking favourite papers and using them, while hopefully making a dent.

I loved this The Girls' Paperie line that was released. Vintagey pink with flowers, a lethal combination. As much as I loved it, when I did my layouts, somehow I never gravitated towards them. So instead of leaving it to "waste", I made a mini-album, using Maya Road as the base.


A view from the side of the album - filled with pinks and greens


I included pockets as in the left and fold outs for additional photos. My obsession with scallop edges continues as evidenced in the album (:


My other love - butterflies. I layered them here to mimic the movement, using a variety of different sized butterflies.



Love this set by Ali Edwards and Technique Tuesday about memory keeping



A Maya Road envelope to tuck away little bits of 'the little stuff'

Now to get the photos printed and added to the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...