Friday 15 April 2011

A 21ST BIRTHDAY LAYOUT

A multi-photo layout. I actually do like doing these, but often want to write too much on my page to be able to include to many photos. Also I appreciate 'white space'.

This was the 21st birthday celebration of my cousin's birthday and was done pronto, as I delivered this to her the night of the celebration, which took place in the early afternoon.



Printed the photos 3 x 4 sized and lay them out before layering the papers and embellishments to add some visual interest and accenting. But the photos remain the key focus of the layout. This is what I love die cuts the most for as they add touches of loveliness to the layout.



Here's a close up look.

Supplies: Crate Paper, American crafts, Pink Paislee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...