Monday 27 February 2012

JUST A SNEAK

Just have a sneak to share today of a class that I designed and might be personally teaching at Scraplicious soon. If you are interested, the class will be running in March to early April and you can email me for more details. And here's a secret, even though the sample in the store has little girl pictures, you can easily use th is album for your wedding shots or couple shots, or even as wedding gifts to couples you know, as this project is purposefully non-kiddishly designed.


You can also email me at piecedpapers AT gmail.com if you have any questions. Hope you like the sneaks and I hope to be able to share the whole project soon.

Have a great start of the week (:

12 comments:

  1. it looks awesome Kailun :) i hope to join one of your class when im in singapore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice to see some adult oriented projects! I will have to see if hubby will be in town so I can make one of the sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the sneak it looks like an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great, can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...