Wednesday 22 February 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEK 7

I was supposed to update with Week 6, but since I got all caught up with Week 7, and I will be okay if I miss weeks, I want to constantly be as updated as I can be, rather than catching up on past weeks. Even if this means I never get back to the weeks past. So I proudly present Week 7 to you.


This was a mad week with so much going on, where everyday there was something, guests to entertain, friends to catch up with etc. And as per usual it was filled with good food. I have never been a movie person, and would gladly give up the silence of sitting next to someone in a dark theatre and have a good meal where I can catch up with a friend.


I am really liking using the "filler" cards from the Clementine kit to fill in the gaps as well as add in little snippets about the week. Did you spot my cameras? Had fun trying to design and make them and I am really proud of the results. The cherish chevron card is one of my downloadables.


If you are in Singapore and have not tried the lemon garlic butter mussels from Fish & Co, go, run and try it. They are fabulous, especially the sauce.


More food again (: And they are all my favourites. Can you tell with all my PL pages that I love good food.


Let everything you do be done in love, 1 Cor 16:14. I hope that you have been inspired a bit and have a great day. Sorry for the stop and dash, will be back with more tomorrow!


Project Life is a line of products by Becky Higgins, and can be used for documentation of daily life or anything else you may want. I am using it to remember the year and take more photos of  my everyday. For those who live in Asia, you can get your PL supplies from ScrapliciousFollow my PL journey hereYou can check out more project life week pages all around the web, check out The Mom Creative



4 comments:

  1. Love the look of these! And - now I am hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are fabulous, and I love your cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, these pages are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful PL entries and I envy your Illustrator skills! :)

    g

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...