Friday 16 March 2012

FAREWELL GIFT

Just a short post to share a farewell gift that I had created for a colleague who left recently.

Supplies: Prima, Pebbles, Papertrey Ink, K & Co, Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts

Basically a simple wooden letter from Cotton On Kids, though I believe that they are discontinuing these letters, and I prettied it up and personalised it. Actually this was a 'W' but due to a lack of letters, I turned it around and made it a 'M'.

The letter stickers are from Pebbles newest release and I love them a lot, though the glitter falls from time to time. I used the Dear Lizzy Vellum too, love the pick polka dots. I used it actually in my Project Life post yesterday, overlaying the words Hong Kong on my photo, and I like the subtleness that it brings.


Hope that I have given you some ideas on a simple yet effective looking personalised gift. Thanks for looking and have a good long weekend. I hope I have something cool to share with you next week that is currently brewing.

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...